close

不想再交往下去啦? 如何用英語和男(女)朋友說分手呢? 這裏有十種說法,幫你說分手:

Let’s break up.
我們分手吧。

Let’s just be friends.
我們還是做回朋友吧。

I’ve fallen in love with someone else.
我愛上別人了。

It’s over between us.
I don’t love you anymore.
我們緣分已盡,我不再愛你了。

I don’t love you anymore. We should break up.
我已經不愛你了,分手吧。

We don’t have any feelings for each other – we shouldn’t waste our time anymore.
我們已經對彼此沒有感覺了,沒有必要再這麼耗下去。

委婉型:
You’re great, but I’m not good enough for you.
你很好,是我配不上你。

I think you can find someone better.
我覺得你能找到更好的。

It’s not you, it’s me.
不是你的問題,是我的問題。

出處:http://www.english.tw/abc/thread-2622-1-1.html

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 English Bell 的頭像
    English Bell

    Englishbell1234的部落格

    English Bell 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()